Overseas Investment Act Applications (Chinese)
The following is a Simplified Chinese guide to the statutory provisions, processes and criteria used by the New Zealand Walking Access Commission when addressing walking access benefits that may be offered by intended overseas purchasers of sensitive land.
We have also produced a version in English.
Please click the PDF above to view this document (《2005 年海外投资法》) in Simplified Chinese.^ Top
- Walking Access in the Outdoors
- Access for Landholders
- Walking Access Mapping System
- Unformed Legal Roads
- Walking access and Māori land
- Resolving disputes over access
- Roadways over Maori land
- Access along rivers, lakes and the coast
- Overseas Investment Act Applications (English)
- Overseas Investment Act Applications (Chinese)
- Health and safety responsibilities of farmers to recreational visitors